Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tic-Tac-Toe Time at Repeat Impressions

Hi friends!  What a great time to be stamping!  Today on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built, she has put up this Tic Tac Toe Challenge for us.
And here is my card
I used Polkadots, Paper piecing and pink.  I just love these little Ballerina pigs - I dressed them up in little tutu's cut out of designer paper - the middle one is on a mini-wobbler - so she dances.  The sentiment is called Hope your Birthday...

What stamps do you have that would fit with this tic-tac-toe challenge?  Now is a good time to join in the challenge --  you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.


You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  
Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

oh my too cute - I have these little pig ballerinas - now I'm inspired to get them out and use them for a Birthday Card.

Donna said...

What a fun card Joy. Great job on your paper piecing and like your design!

Cheri said...

Yep, I got the giggles when I saw this card...it's too stink'n cute. Adding the wobble to the center dancing pig....perfect!

Esther Asbury said...

I don't think I ever noticed those ballerina pigs in the store before, but you sure created a fun card with them! I love the paper piecing you did on them - it makes them twice as cute!

Laurie Unger said...

This made me giggle!

Heather said...

Very cute!!! I love their patterned outfits!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin