Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Inspiration Challenge

Hello friends!  How is your summer going?  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has an Inspiration Challenge for us.  Here is the photo


And here is my card:

I used one of my favorite stamps that I like to use as a background called Palm Frond Silhouette (large).  I did double stamping and then heat embossed the sentiment called Great Big...... on a die cut vellum piece.    

What would be your take on the inspiration photo?  Show us by joining in with us in this challenge, you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  
Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is beautiful Joy, I added the Palm Frond Silhouette to my growing list! Like the die you used on your saying!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the background you've created on your card Joy! The stamped off images are perfect and so is the designer paper you paired it with!

Heather said...

This is beautiful! That palm frond is perfect for backgrounds! Love the double stamping; so pretty!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow, this is so soft and wonderful! Totally sweet card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin