Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Inspiration Challenge from Repeat Impressions

Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions gave us a beautiful picture for our inspiration this week.  This is a collection of sea glass -- which I love!
And here is my card inspired by this photo

I basically just copied the colors on watercolor paper.  I added the sentiments hello and beautiful from the great cling series called Hello.  This series has so many great sentiments that go with the "hello" or can stand alone.  Check them out.


  Join with us in this challenge, you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  
Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love your literal translation of the inspiration board this week! Such a cool design!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh Joy, this looks just like the photo, amazing job, and like the saying and sequins!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how nice I love your take on the color photo..

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome job with this very challenging photo!

Cheri said...

Your card is fantastic, Joy! You recreated the entire inspiration....I never would have thought of it, but look how lovely it is!

Heather said...

Genius!!! I like your version even better than the original photo!! What did you use to create the "stones"? So curious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin