Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi Stamping Friends!  Repeat Impressions has a Tic Tac Toe Challenge for this week.  Let me show you what I did.  First, I guess I need to show you the grid -- here it is:
And here is my card.
I sponged the background with Tim Holtz inks.  The image is called Peaches (which are ripe for picking in Texas) and the sentiment A Happy Hello, a favorite of mine, is from the Container Series.

How would you like $25.00? Join with us in this challenge, you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  
Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I have a basket of peaches ripening on my counter and can't wait to eat one! Love your yummy card - perfect coloring of you fruit!

Glittered Paws said...

The peaches here ( from Southern MO.) are delicious. I'm going to make a peach cobbler today. Great coloring on your peaches.

Laurie Unger said...

Love the background die you used on this - I've been eyeing for a while. Great coloring on the peaches.

Donna said...

Wonderful summer card, peaches and summer just go together. Fabulous design and coloring Joy!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love the paper in the background and the way you placed your image! It makes it look like they are really hanging right off the tree!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin