Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Happy Anniversary!

Hello friends!  Today the challenge from Laurie, one of the Repeat Impressions Rock Stars  is to make an Anniversary Project.

I chose to make a tag that went on a single white rose for two friends of mine celebrating an anniversary.

Here it is
I used the image called Dancing Mice (so cute!)  and the sentiment called Celebrating you.... Do you know someone celebrating an anniversary? This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my card!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love this sweet tag you created for this week's challenge, Joy! Those little mice are simply adorable!

Glittered Paws said...

I love these little mice - I used them for Valentines day but would not have thought about it for anniversary but it is perfect.

Cheri said...

I love, love, love this tag and the creative way you used it. How fun to make some of these ahead for quick touches to floral gifts. Love your tag and your creative idea. (I hope you made it back to TX safe and sound....so wonderful to see you and get to give you a big hug on Saturday).

Donna said...

This is so creative and adorable, great coloring and design Joy!

Heather said...

What a simply adorable tag!! I'm sure it was perfect for that rose. Great idea!

Laurie Unger said...

This is just adorable, Joy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin