Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge

Good morning Stamping Friends!  Summer is coming to end and I’m a little sad-gotta go back to my routine and hot Texas weather!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has challenged us to a Sketch—
Here is my card


This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my card!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I like - and again a stamp I guess I wasn't aware of - just saw your tiny strips of autumn paper. Great job on this challenge.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Joy, I love your take on the sketch this week! Such a lovely card!

Donna said...

How creative Joy and perfect with fall right around the corner, like those leaf strips you used and the corrugated background for your beautifully colored trees!

Heather said...

Great take on the sketch! And that image progression is really cool! Very peaceful looking card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin