Wednesday, August 8, 2018

August Tic Tac Toe

Good Morning Friends!  It's a beautiful day here on the coast of Maine, but I'm thinking I saw a few leaves beginning to turn the other day!  Oh my, I'm not ready for fall!

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions gave us this tic tac toe grid to follow for our challenge

And here is my card inspired by my drive thru Acadia National Park

I used the sentiment called "You are an inspiration!" which is from the Cancer and Caregiver category - check it out - some wonderfully encouraging sentiments and images.  The fall leaves are called "falling leaves".  I used Bright Colors, watercoloring (leaves) and friendship.

 Are you thinking about the changing seasons yet? This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.   

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful fall colors and card - the first one I have seen so far. I am doing a fall one for my POTW the end of August. Love the TTT challenges.

Donna said...

What a fabulous fall card Joy,I like how you attached the leaves and used the die cut. I've not been to Arcadia National Park I'll have to look that one up, possible future trip.

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely fall card, Joy! I'm not quite ready for summer to end yet, but I am in the mood to create fall cards! (Working on September projects helps!) Love those little leaves and the beautiful die cut background!

Laurie Unger said...

Love the fall layout of your card, Joy!

Heather said...

Even though I am ready for a break in the humidity and I do love Fall, I am NOT ready for summer to be over yet! That being said, your card is beautiful!! Love the elegant dies you used as your main panel and that sentiment really is fabulous!

Cheri said...

Oh, Joy, this is so gorgecous, but I'm so not ready for fall. I hope Acadia stays green just a little longer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin