Sunday, August 26, 2018

Stamp A Faire 2018

Hello, well I finished the last of my projects for Papertrey Ink's Stamp A Faire 2018.  This year there were not too many projects and I finished them all the same day.  I chose not to go in person but joined on their live streaming via Facebook.

First up was paper making by Heather which was on Friday night -- some of mine are still drying, so I'll get that pic posted as soon as they are completely dry.  Later on I will use a die and make cards with this.



On Saturday morning our first project was a flower wreath by Lizzie Jones - this was by far my favorite one.  Here is my wreath - I made it in fall colors

Next up was water your flowers with Betsy Veldman - another favorite for me.  She gave very clear instructions and was fun while I learned a lot from her.

Planting your garden with Dawn Mcvey was so sweet because I was thrilled to see her doing so well after being a transplant patient.  God answered so many of her (and lots of others) prayers.  She is really a walking sweetness straight from God.
Whimsey Pop Up with Lexi Daley was next - she's so cute and funny.  I enjoyed listening to her interactions with the participants.  Did my box in fall colors.
Our last - but certainly not least was the amazing Heather Nichols with Making a Journal - Now this was right up my alley and I loved every minute of it.  Not all the supplies were included in the project bag, so I did a little improvising and chose a different fabric.
I felt like all the projects were doable and very interesting.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Beautiful projects all around Joy! The box card filled with fall flowers is pure delight and I love the fabric you used for the garden journal. Great job watercoloring that poppy too! Your felt flower wreath is stunning. I can just imagine how pretty it is in real life. So much detail in all fo those flowers. Wow!! And I can't forget that lovely stamped flower garden card. The colors you chose are wonderful! The dark leaves add nice contrast. So glad you see you enjoyed all of the challenges.

scootingranny said...

What wonderful projects and LOVE that journal!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin