Monday, August 13, 2018

Pick of the Week from Repeat Impressions

Hi Stampers!  Today it's my turn to pick a few stamps and show you what I create with them.  I wanted to make a few simple cards and I wanted to use Repeat Impressions large sentiments (which I love, love, love). 

First I pulled some sentiments from the series called "Stamp Sets on Cling".  Be sure to check this section out  - it has a WIDE variety of stamps and images. 

Hello Cling Set                                    Thanks Cling Set



You Cling Set


Here are the cards I made -- I got a little carried away - I enjoyed using these sets and I have a few more cards ready that I did not photograph.







First card just used a scrap of paper, stamped word and heat embossing on black cardstock.   Second card used a stencil, stamped word and white heat embossed words on black cardstock.  The third card was heat embossed black ink and rainbow colors of ink.  The last card used another scrap of paper and some die cut arrows and the words were just inked.  These cards took no time at all.  The large sentiments packs a punch and it was fun adding a few extras.

Thanks for looking at my cards.  Be sure to got to Repeat Impressions and look at those Sets on Cling.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin