Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Anything Goes Challenge for Repeat Impressions

Good Morning Friends!  Today Anything Goes!  - at Repeat Impressions anyway -- this is the time of the month that Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions lets us go for Anything with our challenge.  Here is mine:
I was inspire by a friend to make my own background paper.  So I used the Ginkgo stamp and one of the tiny bees from the Happy Bees Stamp and the sentiment is from Friends together..... 
I stamped the Ginkgo in several colors and added a few sprinkled dots.

This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my card!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

When I looked at your card I thought oh what pretty bg paper, then I read your post and saw that you made it - wow - if I didn't have so much pattern paper Iwould probably think about making my own bg more often. Great card.

Donna said...

Fabulous design and colors Joy, like how you displayed the sentiment!

Esther Asbury said...

What a great background you've created, Joy! Love the little bees and the way you did the sentiment as well! So lovely!

Cheri said...

What a cool way to use that ginko stamp....and those bees are such a cute detail.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin