Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Inspiration for You

Good Morning!  It's cold and rainy today - perfect day for an Inspiration Photo Challenge from Repeat Impressions.  Here is the photo

Here is my card:

I was inspired by the color blocking on the Inspiration Photo.  Repeat Impressions has some perfect stamps for this called Solids for Shadow Stamping - check them out.  I also used Oak Leaf and a Maple Leaf and the beautiful sentiment is call For the Beauty....  This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my card!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - and love the color blocking - I think I need to add that stamp to my list of "needs".

Donna said...

Your layout is fabulous Joy, like the color blocking and the falling leaves with the sequins. Great saying too. Like the background, I can't tell if you splattered it or if it is the pattern of the paper but either way it is the perfect background!

Heather said...

How pretty!! Your color blocking is really fun!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun fall card. Love the shadow stamps and how you used them on the back ground.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin