Monday, October 8, 2018

Pick of the Week Stamp from Repeat Impressions

Good Morning!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is allowing me to pick a few stamps to showcase.  I'm taking the opportunity to make my Christmas tags.  I always postpone wrapping my Christmas gifts and usually find myself wrapping late into the night.  This year - at least I'm going to have my tags made. 

Here are the stamps:
All of us....
Santa Hat Penguin
Candy Cane Penguin
Merry Christmas
Believe
Do Not Open
Blue Spruce












Other supplies:
Red, Green, Black Ink
Stamping Platform - Misti
Tag Dies
Copics
Christmas Ribbon for ties
Star sequins
Wink of Stella pen


First I die cut 3 different tags, cutting them 8 different times - this took about 10 minutes
Then using a stamping platform (Misti) I stamped all the tags.  Next I quickly colored the few that needed it with copics.  Most I just stamped with colored ink.  This took about 10 minutes also.











I used Christmas colored or gold cardstock - making sure the back side was white or cream (2 were red and 1 clear cardstock).





























The last step was to tie ribbon on all tags, add little stars on top of the trees, and use Wink of Stella on a few to highlight.

In less than 30 minutes I had 24 tags made.  I think having all the supplies out and organized made this go quickly.  I felt like I had accomplished a lot making nice little stacks of tags.

Thanks for looking at my tags.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin