Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Inspiration Abounds at Repeat Impressions

Good Morning, Friends!  Today Wendy's challenge is an Inspiration Photo - I like that these photos inspire us -- but peruse the Repeat Impressions web site -- and wow -- it's full of inspiration!  Here is Wendy's photo.  Aren't those colors yummy!
Here is my card:
I love this sweet little image - I'll color it again using red for redbirds in the snow.  Here they are little sparrows -- which are all over my back porch - trying to stay out of the rain today,

I used the image called Winter Birds and the sentiment Snow Place...  

This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my card!

5 comments:

Donna said...

How beautiful, lovely background and coloring!

Glittered Paws said...

Great minds think alike - we both used the same stamp- but 2 different looks. Love your little sparrows - and red birds would be really nice colored up as well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the wintry looking background you created for your birds! Such a beautiful winter card!

Cheri said...

This card blew me away, Joy! It captures every element of the inspiration. Absolutely stunning!

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your background and your beautiful coloring on those cute little birds.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin