Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Anything Goes......

Wahoo - don't you just love this challenge time!  I know I do. Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions lets us do a "Anything Goes Challenge" every once in a while and today is that day!  So take any project that you are working on - and show us what you are doing!  Inspire us!!  Here is mine:
Here are the stamps used:
Wavy Circle Frame
Pine Branch
Learn from yesterday..(from Quartet Complement Sentiments)

Since we can do any kind of project, this would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions. 

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my card!

6 comments:

Donna said...

How gorgeous, and this sentiment is a perfect focal point, I added it to my wish list, you displayed it perfectly Joy!

Glittered Paws said...

How very petty and I love the sentiment. I am happy to see yo use the wavy circle frame - I forget about them but they are so versatile.

Esther Asbury said...

I love how you created a wreath with the pine branches! Brilliant!

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! Love how you used the pine bough to create a "wreath"!

Cheri said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Joy! Framing the circle stamp with the pine branches, and your brilliant layering of the stamps is fantastic! I love it.

Laurie Unger said...

Love this Joy - great sentiment and it looks awesome behind those pines!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin