Monday, December 3, 2018

Pick of the Week

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is letting me pick a few stamps and show how I've used them. 

Here is a small Travel Journal I've made.  The big 12x12 photo albums have become too much for me to do and they take up so much room in my bookcase so I've started making these little albums.  I print the pictures out on a home printer and cut them so they are about 3x2 inches.  I use a Canon Selphy or an LG pocket printer.  They are many, many models and some start at 72.99.  This little book measures 3.5x5 and has 18 pages and has lots of room for pics of my summer in Maine.  Here are just a few of them.





The stamps I used are
East Africa Map - I think it works well as just a map - not necessarily used for Africa
Travel Memories
Maine Lobster (I used the word Maine only)
Small Blueberry Cluster
Maine the way Life Should Be
Beautiful Days (love this script)
Cheers

I will be making another one of these for my Christmas pics.  It's so much fun to match up the pics with sentiments and little images. -- And Repeat Impressions is chock full of great ones.  Thanks for looking at my little album.

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

What an amazing journal...I need to do one! Thanks for the inspiration

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin