Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Anything But a Card

Good morning friends!  Today our challenge at Repeat Impressions is Anything But a Card.  Here is my project.  These are a few of my grandkids.


I used the stamps

SnowGlobe 8901-L
Merry Christmas  8904-I (part of a sentiment called from one flake...)


I cut the globes with my Cricut Maker - but these can easily be fussy cut.  I also used a die to cut a circle out in the middle of the globe and make little shaker cards using clear plastic and a few glitter sprinkles and stars.  I attached some tinsel string to hang on my Christmas Tree.  A few I left plain, on a few some comic markers were used to color the base to look like wood.

This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project -

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

These are too cute - and you have some beautiful grand children. What a way to showcase them.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, these fun shaker ornaments are super adorable!! I just love how you used the snowglobe stamp to make these! So creative!

Donna said...

These are so creative and stunning Joy!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh how cute! I bet these look wonderful on your tree!

Heather said...

What a great idea!! These will look adorable hanging on your tree!

Cheri said...

Brilliant idea to showcase those lovely and adorable faces, Joy! Love your project for this challenge.

scootingranny said...

Oh these are SO cute !!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin