Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Good Morning friends!  Today is Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Repeat Impressions and here is the grid.
Wendy makes these so much fun.  Here is my card
I used the squares sparkle, snow and silver.  This is one of my favorite images.  I love the little mice decorating their little mushroom for Christmas.  The image is called Christmouse Decorations and the sentiment Snow Much Fun...,.

This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I love your little mice decorating their home for Christmas - I think this might have to be on my "have to have" list.

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable card, Joy! I love those little mice and the pretty die cut you used across the top. The glitter you added to the pine garland makes it look real!

Donna said...

This scene is darling, like how your framed it and the snowflakes in the background!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - that is a stamp I haven't seen before. How cute!

Cheri said...

Absolutely adorable, Joy! I'd never seen this stamp before...and I love it!

Heather said...

Beautiful and super cute!! Love that die cut frame; so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin