Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Tic Tac Toe Time!

Today at Repeat Impressions, it is Tic Tac Toe Challenge Time -- Remember you can do a card, a layout, scrapbook page, a little journal - or even a 3D project - just as long as you use one of the grids on the Tic Tac Toe illustration.
I made a card - because I've got a lot of Spring/Easter cards to make.  As I was making this one  it morphed into a baby card!  hahahaha!  Does that every happen to you when you are making a card?  This one will go to my granddaughter who just had her 2nd child - my 2nd great grand child.  The grid I used was Pink/Blue, Babies and Buttons.
Here is what I used:

Grass Border
Tiny Bird front
Tiny Bird flight
Just Hatched
Welcome Little One sentiment

The Welcome Little One sentiment comes from a series called Quartet Complement Sentiments - one of the BEST sentiment sets around.  So many occasions are in the this pretty font set.  I think this was the first set I got from Repeat Impressions.

This would be a good week to join in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Cute cute card - I went with babies as well on this challenge. Love how you used the chicken for "new life". Perfect and the little birds is so cute sitting there. Congrats on the second great grand baby - I'm overjoyed with three. Such blessings.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Joy, I LOVE this adorable baby card! Such a fun assortment of papers and layers -- my favorite is the text in the window behind the chick!

Lori m said...

So cute ...adorable, hugs, Lori m

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE the little bluebirds on the vellum sentiment panel; they are a cute touch!

Donna said...

This is too cute, what a great idea to use this for a baby card!

Laurie Unger said...

What an adorable baby card, Joy. Congrats on the new addition!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin