Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Anything Goes Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Today - one of my favorites - Anything Goes Challenge from Repeat Impressions. Here is a card I made.

I have to tell you that I am crazy, crazy over the little bluebirds!  I stamped and colored a BUNCH of these little birds.  So you will be seeing them on all my cards!

Supplies used:
Birdhouse
Tiny Bird front
Tiny Bird flight
Happy Spring sentiment (I really like this font)

This would be a good week to join in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun and creative idea to create a wreath using the birdhouse stamp! Love the cute little birds you included around the center!

Donna said...

How charming and uplifting! Great idea to make a wreath out of this, and beautiful coloring too Joy!

Glittered Paws said...

You are right bluebirds are so sweet- they have been checking out our bluebird house in the woods behind us. They are very picky about their apt. living. Love all the bird houses and the little blue birds, great for anything goes challenge.

Cheri said...

Joy, this is one of the coolest designs I've ever seen. With all the "wreaths" being stamped on cards lately, this one is one of the best I've seen. What a great card you've created! I love it!

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! I love those little birds, too! They're just so cute! What a fun layout and idea to use the birdhouses as a "wreath"!

Laurie Unger said...

This is so cheerful and a totally fun spring card!

scootingranny said...

Oh this is SO cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin