Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Anything Goes Challenge

Good morning friends!  It's a great day for an "Anything Goes Challenge from Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions.  This is my favorite challenge because we can do anything we like, any size any stamps - anything goes!  Today I've got vintage on my mind, so I tried my hand at a little ink blending and a little victorian with some vellum (my favorite paper).



I used the Fan, Everyday Blessings sentiment from the Legacy Series and the Sheet Music background stamp that is also from the Legacy Series

Why not join us this week in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the vintage feel to your beautiful card -- and those elegant looking vellum fans!!

Donna said...

Such a stunning design, like all the layers and I added the sentiment to my list!

Heather said...

Very pretty and elegant! I've never noticed that fan in the shop before; I'll have to keep an eye out for it! Perfect vintage card!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful vintage look you created with those soft colors and beautiful fans! Love the 2 rounded corners too that caught my eye immediately!

Glittered Paws said...

I think that fan is going to be on my next order - so elegant and pretty. Love your anything goes this week.

Patti J said...

What a great way to use the fan image! Love it, Joy! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin