Monday, July 1, 2019

Pick of the Week - Fairies in the Garden

Today it is my turn to pick a couple of stamps that Wendy owner of Repeat Impressions would like to feature.  I was so happy to do this because I wanted you to look at a few of the Garden Fairy stamps that Wendy has created.  I'm not really focusing on the sentiments because the fairies are so cute. I took 3 of them and made cards.  They are called

Fairy Kiss this was stamped, colored with copics and was so easily cut out.

Fairy's Lantern was stamped, colored with watercolor pens and put on some designer paper.

Fairy's Fun/Bumblebee was stamped on a tag, colored with copics and framed on black paper.



One of the sweetest ones is a fairy taking a little nap on top of a sunflower which I will post later -- you can check all of them out here - Garden Fairies Stamps.  I didn't focus on the sentiments because Repeat Impressions has so many sentiments that would be appropriate for any of these sweet stamps.  Thanks for looking at my cards.

P.S.  In case you are wondering:
Happy Birthday was masked
Sheet Music Background stamp was used on Fairy Lantern
A Message from me
What We do

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

What sweet sweet cards! Those fairies are so cute

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin