Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Designer's Choice Challenge


Good Morning!  This is our Designer's Choice Challenge time at Repeat Impressions!  Donna's challenge to us was to use the colors Red White and Blue.  I consider myself pretty patriotic, but wanted something a little different so here is the card I made.


I used one of my favorite images called Compass and the stamped sentiment I thank my lucky...... on vellum and heat embossed.  I added a few silver star sequins to the blue designer paper.

This would be a good week to join in our challenge with your red white and blue projects.  Why not join us this week in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how pretty - I recently got the compass - I see it used so often. Great Red White and Blue card, have a great 4th.

Heather said...

Fabulous card!! Adding the star sequins finishes it off perfectly!

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome card for this week's challenge! I love all the fun ways you included stars on your card --- especially those tiny silver sequins!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Joy! Love the vellum strip! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin