Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Time for Anything Goes Challenge

Here comes my favorite challenge from Repeat Impressions!  IT'S ANYTHING GOES TIME!  

Here is my card.

I have a daughter who is crazy about owls - real ones - so this card will go to her at Thanksgiving.

Repeat Impression Stamps
Baby Owl (on sale)
Falling Feathers (on sale)
For the Beauty

Since this is Anything Goes Challenge - you can do anything!  When you join in this challenge you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is stunning, all of these stamps are going on my list, your daughter will love it!

Esther Asbury said...

That feather background is PERFECT for your sweet little owl! I love that you made this into a tall card! So pretty!

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely stunning, love the feathers and I have this owland I think he is just to cute. Love your Anything Goes card this week.

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! It's always good to see stamps like this owl in use because seeing it in the shop just doesn't do it justice! It's super cute and your feather background is fabulous!

Patti J said...

How have I never seen Falling Feathers? This is so pretty! Love it, Joy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin