Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Sketch Challenge for October

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has created a sketch for this weeks challenge.
For my card I turned the image and here is my card
I used one of my favorite images called Nubble Lighthouse.  This is one of the iconic lighthouse of Maine and one of my favorite spots.  The sentiment Thinking of You is one of my favorites because it can be for a birthday, sympathy, get well, anniversary or any other occasion.  It is one of the Quartet Compliments.  So many sentiments that can fit almost anywhere.  Check them out.

Since this is "Anything Goes" is a wonderful opportunity to show us what you have done. When you join in this challenge you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the pretty oval you framed your lighthouse with - this is such a pretty peaceful scene!

Donna said...

This is beautiful Joy, beautiful coloring and like how you framed the Nubble Lighthouse!

Glittered Paws said...

Such a pretty image - and IRL I bet it is beautiful. I can see why it is one of your favorite places. Great job on the sketch challenge and your coloring.

Patti J said...

Joy, this is beautiful! Love the image you chose, and the die is perfect for showcasing the image! Perfection!

Heather said...

How pretty!! That frame is stunning! It makes it look like a piece of art hanging on the wall!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin