Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice

Laurie, one of the Repeat Impressions Rock Star Designers issued us the challenge of using a frame.  Here is my card.

I love, love, love this stamp - it makes me giggle every time I read it.  It's called Twelve Days of Christmas - Stampers Style.  It is found in the Stamping Section.  The flowered frame is Flower Power Background Stamp.  It was colored with copics and a frame cut out.  I'll use the center on another card.  

Remember this is a frame challenge - any frame, any way on any project.  When you join in this challenge you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Donna said...

How gorgeous and fun, great saying and like your deep colors on the Flower Power and the glittery frame it fabulous!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh love it - and love how you used the floral background stamp and colored it in reds. Great take on the frame challenge.

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card! That sentiment makes me giggle too!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love how you used the flower power background to create this Christmas frame card! Genius idea!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! I love your color combo and the way you used the fabulous background stamp (definitely one of my favorites!). And the bit of sparkle finishes it off perfectly!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Joy - loving the touch of sparkle, and your Christmas colors on the floral background were pure genius!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin