Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Anything Goes at Repeat Impressions

Today is Anything Goes at Repeat Impressions.  I love when this challenge come up.  I usually take a favorite stamp and create something.  Here is mine.

Since where I live, we don't get much snow and it takes forever for all the leaves to fall I used Falling Leaves as a background and put a piece of acetate in the window. The cat in the window is called Peaceful Observation. No sentiment is on the outside because I'll save this for an "as needed" card.

Why don't you join in this challenge - remember it is any stamps, any colors - any sketch - your choice.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Love how you added the leaves falling outside the window; so fun!!

Glittered Paws said...

This is another one of my favorite images from RI - and love how you use the leaves vs. the snow flakes. Brilliant and beautiful.

Donna said...

What a beautiful card Joy. Great idea using the acetate for your window!

Patti J said...

I like the anything goes challenges as well! Love this image, and never think to use it - so glad you did! Your card is beautiful, Joy! Thanks for sharing!

Glittered Paws said...

I just realized that I somehow overlooked your darling anything goes card. Love how you replace the snow flakes with the small leaves.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin