Thursday, November 19, 2020

100 Same Dress Challenge

I heard about a challenge that is to wear the same dress for 100 days in a row.  It is put out by Wool&.  I am in the process of cleaning out my closet and thought this was a great way to begin.  I cleaned and donated 10 bags of clothes.  Several days later my dress from Wool& was at my doorstep.  I ordered the navy in a style called.     I wanted to see the fabric and fit before I really made a 100 day commitment.  

I loved the feel and weight of the dress.  It even had POCKETS!  That is a real plus.  It's  swingy, light and very comfortable.


True confession here - I don't do much laundry - all my clothes except towels and some sheets go to the dry cleaners.   I realized I would need 2 - while one was at dry cleaners I could wear the other one and ordered another one.  Guess what - ALL sold out.  But that didn't stop me from going on with the challenge.  After 3 days in the same dress I threw it in the washing machine and dryer!!  

Oh my stars it washed up beautifully and I knew then this challenge would not be so hard.  So here's first seven days



Sept 22


Sept 23
Sept 24
Sept 25

Sept 26


Sept 27

             Sept 28


That's a wrap for the first week.  I'll post the second week in a few days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin