Monday, November 2, 2020

Pick of the Week at Repeat Impressions

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is allowing me to pick a few stamps and make projects with them - the bonus is that you get these stamps at a 20% discount for this week only.

Here are the cards I made.



Here are the stamps I used.

Perfect companions

Dog Paw Print

Happy Puppy

Hurry, hurry before the week is over and get the opportunity to grab these stamps at the special price.  Thanks for looking at my cards - Have a Happy Stamping Day!


3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What great "pet" cards - I especially like the last one, I have this stamp and use it quite often. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sherry said...

cute cards! could you please tell me where the brown and green plaid paper is from?

Patti J said...

Love your beautiful work, Joy! Great job! Sorr I missed commenting on your last card, I was in DC hugging grandkids!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin