Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Repeat Impressions Challenge

 Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - not much here in Texas, but we can wish.  If it ever does snow, it goes away the next day.  These little birds in the image from Repeat Impressions is called Snowcat and Friends and they don't mind the snow.  The sentiment is from the image called Let It Snow Chorus Line - I just used the sentiment part of the image.  Repeat Impressions Challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES...  



Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  You could be the winner of a random drawing for a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  If you use any Repeat Impressions stamps your name will be entered twice!   NICE!!

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Such a cheery winter scene! Not much snow in Missouri this year, hoping for some though.

Glittered Paws said...

Cute cute, I love the cat snow/animal. I think I will have to add this to my wants the next time I order. Makes a really cute winter card.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Joy! Love this sweet image, and the vellum is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! Love that dotted sky background; it's so fun!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin