Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Something New at Repeat Impressions

 This month Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions Stamps has something new for us.  For the next few weeks we will be doing Anything Goes Challenges!  How about that!  I love this - it gives me an opportunity to pick stamps I haven't used in a while.  Here is my card for this week's Challenge.



I have quite a few Valentine cards to make so I thought I'd get started.  I used the darling image
called Dancing Mice and the sentiment I want you..

Check out Wendy's blog, 
The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there. 
 You can use any theme - but if you use any Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice for a drawing for a nice gift certificate.

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card Joy, like the blue, red and white color combo for a valentine card. The dancing mice are too cute, adding them to my list!

Glittered Paws said...

I have these two little mice and they are just too cute. What a great job you did with using them in the heart. Great job on the ATG this week.

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! I love that dotted paper; it is a great backdrop for your beautiful heart!

Patti J said...

Absolutely adorable, Joy! The red, white, and blue is so appropriate for the time we are in, the mice are so cute, and someone will be happy dancing at the mailbox when they get this card - great job, as always!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin