Thursday, June 10, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 67

WOW - we have had a downpour of rain!  No flooding in our house, but many of the roads around here have been closed.  Our grandkids are playing in the rain on the patio and love it!  While they play, I've got a quick minute to post this card I did after they were in bed last nite.

Here is my card:
The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms - they have wonderful sentiments.
The coffee cup stamp is from Gina K. Designs by Rupa Shevde called "my cuppa joe".
The paper is Basic Grey capella paper - love it!

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a wonderful STAMPING DAY and for my friends in Central Texas -- stay dry (save the paper and cardstock first!! - your stamps will float)

1 comment:

dstandard said...

What a Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin