Friday, June 11, 2010

Card Postioning System Challenge 170

Here is the sketch for this week- an easy one - what's hard in the decision on what kind of paper to use.
Here is my card:
The dp is Melissa Francis and the little stamp is Papertrey Ink, the cross is a Nestabilities die.
I used some shiny silver cardstock and blackened it with black ink -the actual card looks like tarnished sterling silver.  It was the most difficult picture to take.  This convinces me I need to get a small photo booth to take my pictures.

Now I'm off to get last minute things together for my first "Shoebox Swap".  It is tomorrow and is near Dallas.  There should be about 40 of us! I'm going with my sister - who is soooo much fun.

Have a Happy Stamping Day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin