Saturday, June 5, 2010

Little Paper Shop Sketch

Whewww...... we have had a couple of busy weeks! graduation, family and friends and a couple of great cookouts -- I'm ready for a rest and stamping time!  We helped one of our daughters to move this morning! It got so hot we decided to take a break and I headed to stamp!  Here is my rendition of Little Paper Shop's Sketch Challenge this week. - Just before the deadline!

Here is my card:
You can see some detailing on the inside
Here are the details:
Stamp:  LPS Swirls (has cute birds, a swirly tree and sentiments
Paper: Bobunny and Doodlebug
MS Punch

This card was a quick one -- now we are headed back to pack a few more boxes. No need for a moving service when you have family and friends to help! LOL

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely! I really like how you paired this image with the DP!

Stampinsilvia said...

What a gorgeous card! I lvoe the colors and papers you choose! So glad you got a chance to slow down and relax for a bit and make a card! Hope you join us again over at Little Paper Shop...this week is a color challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin