Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Creative Belli Challenge - Letter S

It's Wednesday -- wow where did April go?  We have been challenged to make a project with the letter "S".  You can use spots, stripes, swirls, stars, shells, sandpaper -interesting, stickers -- or any component that begins with "S".

Here is my card - my component is "squares".  The stamps are from Paptertrey Ink and the flower and tag die are are Papertrey Ink also.  This is actually a case card from Dawn McVey - a fantastic, sweet lady.  Check out her blog - she will blow you away!

 Here are the other Design Team Members and their projects.
Why don't you join us for the challenge?  We would love to see what you create!  Just link your card on the Creative Belli Blog.

Have Happy Stamping  Day!!!

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- I love the idea of squares- what a great card to CASE (smiles}

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your card, Joy...the squares in the background look sooo awesome and I love your little felt flower!!!

Mary Marsh said...

cute card joy-before I read your commentary I thought these were fabric squares-very pretty dp

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty. I really like all the paper you used. Perfect for using up scraps.

Karen W said...

Very pretty card, I love the quilt look background.

Robin Parker said...

I like the quilt look of your card with the squares.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin