Monday, May 23, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Stork

It is Monday - that means Repeat Impressions is giving you an opportunity to get a stamp at 50% off -- this week it is 4318-K Stork.  I was excited about this stamp because I have a new grand daughter and made this card with her in mind.  Here is my card:
I used scraps of paper and paper from the girls' paperie.  I've used some netting - one of my new favorites.   The stamp is "Happy New Baby".  I did some masking to get the words separated.
Here are some of the other Design Team members projects.

Karen Hasheck
Lynette Neus
Joy Hadden - you are here
Dawn Bennett
Michelle Greenwood
Darsie Bruno

Now you can go to  Repeat Impressions and order your stamp!

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

Oh I love the scalloped/shaped border; absolutely adorable card! Beautiful bow, tulle and embellies!

Harriet Skelly said...

Joy I love your design and how you did the sentiment! Such a sweet card!

Lynette said...

Wonderful, Joy! I love it all:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin