Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge for May 25

If you are looking for the Creative Belli Challenge, scroll down one.  Thanks!


Today Michele from Repeat Impressions challenged us to use sewing in our card - either faux or real.  I love my sewing machine, so this was a great challenge for me.  I stitched the circle to the MS doily, zig-zag stitch to the background paper, and stitched the crumbled ribbon to the dp.

Here is my card:



Here is the list of Designers and their projects.
How would you like to join us in this challenge?  All you have to do is make a card and link it at The House That Stamps Built blog.  We would love to see what you can do.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but we would love to see them.  At the end of the month Wendy will have a random drawing and you could be the winner of a great gift certificate for stamps!

Have a HAPPY Stamping Day.

6 comments:

Whimsey said...

When I grow up; I want to learn to stitch STRAIGHT like you!!! Love the zig zag stitching; love the DP you've used! Beautifully done!!

Lynette said...

Fabulous stitching, Joy! Beautiful card. Love the colors and your bunched ribbon.

Harriet Skelly said...

Joy your stitching is perfectly beautiful!! I love your entire card - the colors, the lovely ribbon, everything!

Unknown said...

Joy, what a beautiful card!! So romantic and shabby chic! I love the weaved ribbon with stitches!

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, what a darling baby card, Joy....the colors and papers are sooo pretty and I love the little ribbon tab at the top!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Joy, I totally adore this bright and happy card. The ruffled ribbon looks flawless, and I really love the stitching too!
I've been so busy lately. I haven't been able to comment as much these days. But please know that I still love following your work! Everything is always so creative! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin