Sunday, July 3, 2011

Challenge Card and Summer Camp

I have love the chalkboard paper my sister sent me so I made another quickie card today and then made another card for my Summer Camp.
 Now all I need is to get her a piece of chalk and you can actually write on it and erase it just like a chalkboard!  The stamp is from Technique Tuesday.  Check them out -- gosh they have wonderful stamps


and Camp card from my Summer Camp gave us these color combinations and we were to choose our favorite. 

I chose the second one.  The paper is from Stella Rose, I cuttlebug cut the "celebrate", flourish & corner piece, added glitter to the celebrate, made a flower, added a brad and a couple of background stickers.  The crepe paper back flower is made from MF crepe paper.  The brown flourish has a acetate top -- although you can hardly see it.

Have a happy stamping day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin