Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Repeat Impressions Makiko Choice Challenge

The Design Team Members at Repeat Impressions take turns in issuing a special challenges.  This week it is Makiko's turn.  She issued us the challenge to make a Christmas card.  This is going to help me get started with my card list.  Here is my card:
I used the Penguin Images, Friends Like.... and a sentiment that said "Merry Christmas from one flake to another", but I did a little masking so that I could just use the Merry Christmas part.

Check out what the other team members' projects:
Thanks for looking and have a HAPPY stamping day!

5 comments:

Whimsey said...

Ah-----you have used the penguins in my most fave way ever - LOVE IT!!! Beyond delightful!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh this is so cute and fantastic Joy! I love how you stamped the penguins on the faux stamp sheet! I love it!

Harriet Skelly said...

Joy this is so cute - I love the wya you stamped the penguins!!

Karen Hasheck said...

What a fun holiday card! Love the penguins and the postage look!

Lynette said...

Awesome, Joy! Love the way the penguins are situated, and your coloring, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin