Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Designers Choice Challenge from Makiko

Makiko one of the Repeat Impressions Rock Stars challenged us this week to make a shaped card - any shaped card but the normal rectangles.

Here is my first project
and here is the inside:
 I did some masking for the sentiment Merry Christmas from one Flake to Another. and on the inside I stamped "Wishing you a magical Christmas."

Here is my second project.  I made several of these tags for giving to guests at our New Year's Eve party.


  

















Why don't you take on Makiko's challenge?  Make a shaped card, post it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built - and perhaps you could be the random winner of a gift certificate!

Here is the list of Designers that will inspire your socks off!
Thanks -- and I'll be looking for your project! Have a HAPPY stamping day.

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Dutcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Dutcher said...

Let's try this again -- LOVE this for a Hostess gift! So fun!

Lynette said...

I love them both, Joy! The tree on the first one is especially my favorite!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin