Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Repeat Impression's Designer Case Challenge - Vicki

Vicki one of the Design Team Members at Repeat Impression challenged us this week to make a bookmark as a gift or for ourselves.   So here is my book mark:
This is an acetate bookmark.  I love it because it's light, but easy to find my place.  I just folded a piece of acetate the size needed and adhered my stamped nestability with  light Glossy Accents.

I used the image Comfy Chair and the sentiment is Simple Pleasures.  Why don't you take the opportunity to make a  little Christmas gift or stocking stuffer -- make a bookmark and then post your photo on Wendy's page The House that Stamps Built.  You could be the random winner of a $25.00 gift certificate -- GREAT Christmas money!!!  Love to see what you create!

Check out the inspiration from the Design Team:
Thanks for looking at my card - have a HAPPY Stamping day!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool idea to use acetate, Joy! Love your choice of stamps, too:)

Vicki Dutcher said...

My favorite type of bookmark acrylic! Love to make these!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin