Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WHAT IF WEDNESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

It's Wednesday, so as you may know Wendy at Repeat Impressions challenges us every other Wednesday with a sketch.  Here is the sketch for this week:
For this sketch I made two cards, one for a friend in England and the second one is for my Valentine card stash.
This one used the sentiment Wishing you happiness......is actually a Happy Birthday sentiment, but I masked the Happy Birthday and thought it went so well as wishes for the new year.
 


This one uses the sentiment "Just because I care" and the sweet bear is  Bear with Heart.  We would love for you to show us your take on this sketch.  You can make your project, then post it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You could be the random winner of a gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Here is a list of the Design Team members that will give you lots of inspiration.
Thanks for looking at my card and have a HAPPY stamping day!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh I adore the clocks with the map bg -- terrific mixture!

Lynette said...

Both cards are terrific, Joy! The second one is so cute, but I LOVE that first one!! The colors, stamps and papers are fabulous!

Miriam said...

This is adorable!! What a great use of the bear, paper and hearts! Love your clock card too.

Unknown said...

I love both cards but the 2012 card is stunning! Wishing you a happy new year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin