Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Creative Belli Christmas Card Challenge

Darsie owner of Creative Belli Challenge is challenge us to make a Christmas card!  This time last year, I had made lots of Christmas cards, so I'm running way behind on getting mine done.  Thanks to Darsie, I'll have a little start now.  It is only 22 weeks to Christmas!!!! So I'll have to make 3-4 cards a week!

Here is my card:
I used stamps from Stamps of Life --  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Stephanie's stamps and she is so much fun!  The flower is from her set called Daisies2Garden.  I do not own very many of her stamp sets - I'm slowly building my collection.  The Merry Christmas is from Paper Trey Ink.

Here are the other Design Team Members who have made projects.
Now Darsie wants to see what you are doing for Christmas cards -- make one and post it on her blog here -- I NEED ideas!  Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Incredibly sweet and I absolutely love it! Did you say you're way behind on Christmas cards???? Oh, dear, MF, you are far more organized than I am. Hugs from ME.

Pat K said...

A very cheerful Christmas card Joy. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. hugs, Pat K.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin