Monday, July 23, 2012

Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire Challenges

Wow was this a busy week for my sweet stamping sister and me! We went to Chicago for the Craft and Hobby Show for a week and then drove back in time for the Papertrey Ink's Stamp A Faire.  In North Texas Kristin was our host.  She has a lovely home with a very large stamp room.  We had a blast!  Then my sister, Deb and I went home to play some more and played until 4:00 AM!!!

Here are the challenges I met:

Morning Make-n-Take
Ribbon Techniques Challenge.  I took the challenges offered by Dawn and Betsy
Dawn's Challenge
Betsy's Challenge
Betsy's Challenge
Friendship Beaded Bracelets
 I added a string of pearls to my paper bead string


Homemade Embellishments:
My last one was the Mini-Book Challenge:


It is hard to say which one I enjoyed the most -- but I did like Jessica's because I had never stamped on clear cardstock -- and I love it.

Thank you for looking at my projects.  You can go to Nicole's blog and check all of the challenges out and learn a LOT of new things to do!


5 comments:

scootingranny said...

Nothing but totally fabulous~~~~ great results to the challenges!!

Unknown said...

What stunning creations Joy each one a gem well done Hugs Elaine

Tammie Koehnen said...

Absolutely wonderful projects! SAF was so much fun! So fun to see what everyone made. Thanks for sharing.

Ginger Claire said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time and made some great projects x

Jessica said...

*Loved* meeting you! And definitely love how your SAF cards turned out! (((hugs)))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin