Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Repeat Impressions Designer Choice Challenge

Happy 4th of July!  Lynette - one of the Designers from Repeat Impressions has challenged us to make a card using the colors purple and green.  I love green and my sister's favorite color is purple, so I was thinking of her as I made this card:

I used the stamp "Lupine" - the Maine State flower -- I'm not sure there are purple ones - but, I love this flower so much!  The sentiment is from Wendy's new summer release called Big Boys Toys - check the series out - there are so many good sentiments and images.

Why not join in the challenge!  We would love to see what you can create with these two colors - Green and Purple -- I think we will see some wonderful projects!

Here is the list of Repeat Impressions Designers who made projects to inspire you.

Cheri
Dawn
Joy  - you are here
Karen
Lynette
Makiko
Patti 
Kecia  

Thank you for looking at my project - have a HAPPY stamping day.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Joy! Pretty papers and great coloring. Love your added flower, too. We planted some lupines last year and we got a flower this year - loved it! Wish there had been more.

Cheri said...

This is a beautiful card, Joy and yes there are purple lupine...they're gorgeous and they're still blooming here. The felt flower adds such a sweet touch to your card. Happy 4th, my friend.

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Joy! Wow, those flowers are gorgeous, and love the felt flower too! Hugs...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin