Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Creative Belli Challenge - Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Good morning! I hope your New Year started off well!  Got any resolutions?  Mine is to make more paper projects!   Darsie, owner of the Creative Belli Challenge is helping me along by challenging us to make a project using a winter or a snowman theme --

Here is my card:
The stamps are from Gina K Designs and the snowflakes are from Spellbinders.  Now Darsie would like for you to join in the challenge -- make a card with winter/snowman theme and link your picture on the Creative Belli Challenge blog.  We would love to see what you make.  Here is a list of the Design Team Members who have made cards to inspire you.



While you are making your card -- call or text a friend to join you in the challenge.  Thanks for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day!

2 comments:

Pat K said...

Happy New Year Joy. Love this card with the cute snowman. Polka dots are my favorite and I don't do enough of them...perfect with snowflakes. You'd mentioned about the bows I make. I use the bow easy ...without it I'm hopeless. hugs,Pat K

scootingranny said...

Wow! Love everything about this card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin