Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Creative Belli Challenge - Rhinestones

Don't you just love Rhinestones!! Today Darsie, owner of the Creative Belli Challenge asked us to make a project using Rhinestones.  Here is my card:
I used an "irock gimme glam rhinestone setter".  I was given this at CHA (Craft and Hobby Show) a few week ago by one of their sweet demonstrators.  It is so easy to use and comes with a large supply of different sizes of rhinestones.  I used it to set the rhinestones on the netting under the button on the bow and to set the rhinestones on my sentiment tag.  Here is a You Tube video about it.

Here are the members of the Creative Belli Team who have made projects to inspire you.  We would like to see what you would do with the challenge.  Just go to Darsie's blog, Creative Belli Challenge and link your card.
Thanks for looking at my card, have a HAPPY stamping day.

2 comments:

scootingranny said...

Beautiful card. I think I know who you were thinking of when you made this card...

Robin Parker said...

Joy, this is so elegant. Love the blue and brown color combination.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin