Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Repeat Impression Designer's Choice Challenge

Today Joyce, one of the Design Team members at Repeat Impressions challenged us to make a project using bright and/or vibrant colors.  So here is how I met her challenge:
I looked thru my papers and found the brightest colors I could find.  I used the stamps called "Be My Valentine!" and "Cherub Flourish" -- which I LOVE!

Now, we want to see what you would do with Joyce's challenge.  Make a card using bright and/or vibrant colors and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and you could be the randomly drawn winner of a great gift certificate.

Thanks for looking at my card and have a HAPPY stamping day.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty - Your sentiment looks so pretty against your colorful background, and wow...you know how to rock those bows! Hugs...

scootingranny said...

Georgous bow and love all the swirlies on the sentiment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin