Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Creative Belli Challenge

WOW! Where did March go?  Can you believe that 1/4 of the year is already over?  Oh my, I better start on my Christmas cards!  It is time for a challenge from Darcie Bruno, owner of the Creative Belli Challenge -- This time we are challenged to make a card using pastel colors --- easy for me - I love the light pinks and blues and greens.  Here is my card:

Now, it is your turn - Darcie wants to see what you can do with some pastels.  Make a project - doesn't have to be a card - and post it on her blog, Creative Belli Challenge.  Here are the Design Team members who have made projects to inspire you.
Thank you for looking at my card and leaving comments.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

Like everything about this card--colors, design, sentiment and especially the bow

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin