Monday, April 8, 2013

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week

This week Wendy is having a 50% off sale on a special stamp.  This stamp is called "Baby" and is so cute!  So much can be done with this stamp - it would be a great one to paper piece.  Here is the card I made:
Remember to get this at the special price, go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and get the special code she has given, then go to Repeat Impressions and put that code in the special instructions blank.  Before you know it, you will be stamping away with this cutie!  I am going to use this at Christmas for my newest granddaughter's first Christmas.  I plan to use red and green.

Here are some others who have made cards to inspire you.
Joy  - you are here
Christy
Kecia
Joyce

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a happy stamping day.

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

What a sweet, sweet card. The baby stamp is just too cute and your colors/patterns are so feminine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin