Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What If Wednesday with Repeat Impressions

Every other Wednesday Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions challenges us with a sketch.  This is her sketch for today:
And here is my take on it.  I turned the sketch.
I used the sentiment Thinking of You and a few scraps of paper that I just really love.

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made cards to inspire you because we want to see what you would do with Wendy's sketch.  Make a card using this sketch and post it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and she will draw a random name who will get a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Joy  - you are here
Karen
Kecia
Joyce
Geri
Christy
Deonna

2 comments:

stitch-and-greet said...

Hi, I´m really happy that I´ve found your blog, it´s such a pleasure to visit! Your artworks are outstanding. I´m thrilled!! Regards and blessings, Renata
PS: Thanks a lot for your kind words on my blog! xx

Cheri said...

I love this, Joy. The whole "feel" is relaxing in a comfy chair, with a nice beverage, while thumbing through a fave craft mag.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin